How to Get There
1) Go to the spell book and click on Boss Teleport.
2) Click more
3) Select Zulrah
Please note that Zulrah is instanced, you will have to teleport out and teleport back in to fight Zulrah again.
|Image||Zulrah Phase||Zulrah Color||Attack Style||Advice|
|Phase 1||Green||Range||Avoid Clouds. Drink Antipoison.|
|Phase 2||Red||Melee||Move 2 squares to Avoid Damage|
|Phase 3||Blue||Magic||Protect from Mage and be aware you can still get hit 30s|
While wearing Serpentine Helmet, it will protect you from Zulrahs long effect of venom. You will still take damage from the venom clouds, but on the next phase, you won't be affected by the venom. You CAN switch to full slayer helm on the next phase and still not be poisoned.
- In order to create the toxic Blowpipe you have to use a chisel on a Tanzanite Fang.
- It takes 16,000 Zulrah's Scales to charge the Blowpipe.
Toxic Staff of the Dead
- The Magic Fang must be used with a Staff of the Dead and then charged to be able to wield it.
- It takes 12,000 Zulrah's scales to charge the Staff.
- You can check full drop logs of any monster by searching in your quest tab.
|Zulrah's Scales||400 - 600||1/1|