New killstreak system
(Redirected from New Killstreak System)Jump to navigation Jump to search
New Kill Streak System
EVERYONE'S KILL STREAK HAS BEEN RESET
Kill Streak Perks
- At 5 kills you get +200 PKP (5m coins) per kill
- At 6 kills you get +250 PKP (7.5m coins) per kill and +5 to your maximum HP
- At 7 kills you get +8% accuracy to your magic attacks and +300 PKP (10m coins) per kill
- At 8 kills you get +10 to your maximum HP and +500 PKP (15m coins) per kill
- At 9 kills you get +5% to all your melee accuracy and 750 PKP (20m coins) per kill
- At 10 kills you become a world target (5k PKP shutdown), and +1000 PKP (30m coins)
- At 11 kills you get +20% to your defense rating + 1250 PKP per kill (40m coins)
- At 12 kills your special attack restores 2x more + 1500 PKP per kill (50m coins)
- At 15 kills your smite is 50% more effective, but your prayer drains 2x more quickly + 2000 PKP per kill (75m coins)
- At 20 kills, you are automatically granted 24 hours of double PKP + 2500 PKP per kill (125m coins)
- At 25 kills, you get +5% to melee accuracy, +8% to magic accuracy, +10% to range accuracy, and -10% to defense rating, and +3000 PKP (150m coins) per kill
Maintaining your kill streak is WAY harder now!
- If you enter a PvP minigame, you will be prompted if you really wish to enter. If you do, then your kill streak will be reset.
- If you stay logged out for an hour or longer, then you will have your kill streak reset.
- If you die ANYWHERE against ANYTHING, your kill streak will be reset.
"Shutting down" a player is now different
- You can only shut down someone with 5 kill streak or more, instead of the old 3.
- Shutting down a player grants you 20M times their kill streak (capping at 1B) Coins, instead of the old 10M times their kill streak capping at 500M Coins.
- When you shut down a player, you are granted 200 PKP times their kill streak (capping at 10,000), instead of the old 100 PKP times their kill streak capping at 5,000.